FRINGE: "Need To Know" - PAGE 12
- They’re connected.
- And I only know of one thing that connects an upstate mental hospital and a 50 billion dollar technology concern.
- Both stand up above the cube walls and spot Walter, his head sticking out above the cubicles like a super-intelligent whack-a-mole. He dumps a packet salt on the top edge of a cube wall. Disappears down. Repeats with pepper in the same spot. Disappears down. Reappears and mixes them together.
- What is he doing?
- Knowing him - which I am reminded frequently that I don’t - snorting it. I don’t know.
- Walter waves his hand over the pile. The pepper separates from the salt and jumps to his palm, clinging to his hand.
- Ambient static electricity here is very high.
- Peter and Olivia look to each other, ignoring his remark, instead concerned..
- WALTER (CONT’D)
- Here being here. Not where you are.
- And now, just a little puzzled.
©2018 Michael Patrick Sullivan